Saturday, October 13, 2012

If it's not one thing, it's another...

Well dear readers, after a week of pattern redrafting, general chaos, and a touch of stomach flu, insult was added liberally to injury when the rear camera on my tablet decided to gift me with a green screen of death. According to several tech forums I am not alone in this, and so I have two options: send it in for repair, or get a new tablet.

I am really rather leery of doing either. I started with an Asus Transformer and when the screen began to die if I turned it above a certain brightness, I was persuaded to return it for a refund and get the next model, the transformer prime, which I have now. Now with the issues with the rear camera cropping up I find myself contemplating an upgrade, but as I am probably past the return date I don't feel like shelling out the moolah for a new model especially if it turns out to have problems of it's own.

So tomorrow or monday I'll pick up the phone and try to navigate what is sure to be the mire of asus customer service and tech support. Tune in next time. Same Bat-time, same Bat-channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment